Information security consultants working to protect your business
Identify areas of your security that need improving and receive a clear roadmap on how to get there.
Your security is ongoing, so you’ll receive dedicated support from our consultants.
Our experts in cyber security, governance and data protection, hold various certifications.
Flexibility to choose the time you require without the cost of hiring internally.
What is a vCISO?
A vCISO is an outsourced cyber expert who provides information security consultancy and strategic guidance to support your business. Unlike a traditional Chief Information Security Officer, a vCISO works on a retainer basis, catering to your business’ unique requirements. Virtual CISOs provide instant access to senior security expertise, helping you look objectively at your business, make technology recommendations, and manage risk. With a vCISO, your business gains expertise and skills without requiring in-house staff, providing a cost-effective solution for managing your security strategy.
CISO as a service
Our vCISO service is designed to help your business make strategic security decisions and manage risk effectively. We can also provide supplementary solutions to support your wider security strategy, including:
How can a vCISO help you?
Here are just some of the ways that a vCISO can help your business meet its security and compliance goals:
- Improve your overall information security stance and reduce the risk of breaches
- Receive tailored support to suit your business priorities
- Access a team of cyber experts and information security consultants including ISO 27001 auditors and implementors
- Get assistance with obtaining security certifications
- Assistance with maintaining your Information Security Management System (ISMS) if your organisation is ISO 27001 certified
- Manage risk on an ongoing basis with a clear roadmap of work
When you choose our vCISO service you’ll also get access to additional, free cyber protection tools to enhance your security posture.Get a quote
Our vCISO service includes:
For all businesses
For ISO 27001 businesses
If your business is already ISO 27001 certified, you can benefit from the following additional support:
Why choose Bulletproof?
Our team of certified and experienced consultants help businesses of all sizes monitor and manage their information security.
We understand that each business has unique requirements, so we’ll work with you to identify your priorities and define a roadmap of activities moving forward.
Here’s what our customers say about us
Bulletproof’s vCISO service has ensured our continued compliance with the ISO 27001 standard, enabling us to successfully secure UK Government procurement contracts and build credibility with our global client base. The dedicated support we have received has meant information security is a consideration at every touchpoint throughout the business, strengthening our processes and resilience against cyber threats.
We’ve always been very impressed with the cyber security services Bulletproof provide us. Their professional approach, knowledge and flexibility have ensured they have become a key trusted partner in our supply chain.
Get a quote today
Secure your organisation’s future today with the help of a virtual CISO.
Virtual CISO FAQs
What does a CISO do?
A chief information security officer (CISO) is responsible for a business’ information and data security. A CISO’s responsibilities can include:
- Analysing any immediate threats to the data and security of a business
- Setting the security strategy for the business
- Raising awareness with the board on any potential security issues with business decisions
- Enforcing security best practice measures
- Upon a breach occurring, investigating what went wrong and how the issue can be resolved to avoid the same outcome again
- Ensuring staff handle data securely and IT infrastructure is designed with best security practices in mind
A CISO will ultimately oversee the protection of both business and customer data, as well as protecting business’ infrastructure from malicious actors.
Who needs a vCISO?
Small and medium sized businesses often find they don’t have the resources to hire a full-time CISO, which makes a virtual CISO a viable option to still manage their information security requirements.
A vCISO is a key resource for any business that wants to use its compliance as a competitive advantage, with even large enterprises benefiting from a vCISOs expertise.
How much does a virtual CISO cost?
The cost of a virtual CISO service can vary depending on the scope of work, time required and experience of the service provider. As part of our service we will conduct an initial scoping call to define your requirements and understand your business priorities. This will enable us to determine the best solution for your needs.