Your staff are your biggest cyber risk, so social engineering helps maximise employee vigilance.
Our team are independently qualified by industry-recognised bodies such as CREST and Tigerscheme.
Get a best-fit engagement that’s designed to efficiently meet your security objectives.
Our easy-to-understand reports include a management summary and technical breakdown.
Learn more about Bulletproof's social engineering services
Our social engineering services simulate a targeted social engineering attack by malicious hackers.
- Advanced phishing/vishing/SMShing techniques to get past your first line of defence
- Media baiting, impersonation and physical entry options available
- Our expert social engineers use the same recon & intelligence as real-world hackers
- Collected credentials are provided as evidence of our success
- Easy-to-understand report clearly highlights problem areas
- Combine with security awareness training for maximum protection
What To Expect
Our CREST-approved social engineering team follow an industry-standard penetration testing methodology in order to maximise the impact of your test.
- Scoping - Accurate scoping ensures that your test is meticulously crafted to meet all your security and business objectives
- Reconnaissance - This intelligence gathering phase uses a variety of open and private sources, including those used by real-world hackers
- Exploitation - Exploitation is where our expert testers execute our pre-planned social engineering campaigns
- Reporting - Results are presented in an easy-to-understand report, including executive summary and technical breakdown
Regular social engineering testing should be a core part of your cyber strategy. It works best when combined with Bulletproof’s CREST-approved penetration testing and red team services, giving you a complete overview of your security posture.
With social engineering securing the human element to your security, Bulletproof’s S.W.A.T. Defence® managed SIEM threat protection is your best defence against safeguarding your technical estate against cyber attack.
Get a quote today
If you’re interested in our services, get a free, no obligation quote today by filling out the form below.
Our experts are the ones to trust when it comes to your cyber security
ISO 27001 and 9001 certified
Tigerscheme qualified testers
PCI DSS v3.2 Level 1
24/7 on-site Security