Your staff are your biggest cyber risk, so social engineering helps maximise employee vigilance.
Our team are independently qualified by industry-recognised bodies such as CREST and Tigerscheme.
Get a best-fit engagement that’s designed to efficiently meet your security objectives.
Our easy-to-understand reports include a management summary and technical breakdown.
Learn more about Bulletproof's social engineering services
Our social engineering services simulate a targeted social engineering attack by malicious hackers.
- Advanced phishing/vishing/SMShing techniques to get past your first line of defence
- Media baiting, impersonation and physical entry options available
- Our expert social engineers use the same recon & intelligence as real-world hackers
- Collected credentials are provided as evidence of our success
- Easy-to-understand report clearly highlights problem areas
- Combine with security awareness training for maximum protection
What To Expect
Our CREST-approved social engineering team follow an industry-standard penetration testing methodology in order to maximise the impact of your test.
- Scoping - Accurate scoping ensures that your test is meticulously crafted to meet all your security and business objectives
- Reconnaissance - This intelligence gathering phase uses a variety of open and private sources, including those used by real-world hackers
- Exploitation - Exploitation is where our expert testers execute our pre-planned social engineering campaigns
- Reporting - Results are presented in an easy-to-understand report, including executive summary and technical breakdown
Regular social engineering testing should be a core part of your cyber strategy. It works best when combined with Bulletproof’s CREST-approved penetration testing and red team services, giving you a complete overview of your security posture.
With social engineering securing the human element to your security, Bulletproof’s S.W.A.T. Defence® managed SIEM threat protection is your best defence against safeguarding your technical estate against cyber attack.
Get a quote today
If you’re interested in our services, get a free, no obligation quote today by filling out the form below.
ISO 27001 and 9001 certified
Tigerscheme qualified testers
PCI DSS v3.2 Level 1
24/7 on-site Security