Bulletproof’s knowledgeable training staff cover all the essential components of cyber security awareness training.
Our training is designed for maximum engagement, knowledge retention, as well as enhancing security outcomes.
Reduce Data Breaches
Building best practices into your day-to-day operations dramatically reduces the risk of breaches and security incidents.
Bulletproof’s flexible training packages can be customised to meet both your security objectives and your budget.
On-site or Online Cyber Awareness Training
Through the eyes of a hacker
Unlike other security training, our unique content allows the trainee to experience a real-life hacker's perspective on typical security threats and provides a 'fly on the wall view' into how an employee could be targeted. The content is designed for employees of all job roles and skillsets ensuring that everyone gains the practical knowledge needed to meet your organisations' security goals.
Learn more about the benefits of our cyber awareness training
What topics are covered?
- Browsing essentials and device security
- Password and account best practices
- Identifying and responding to malware
- Phishing and email security
- Social engineering prevention
- Dispelling common myths about compliance and security
At the end of the sessions, your staff will:
- Understand common attack vectors and tactics of cyber criminals
- Know how their own day-to-day actions impact your organisation’s security
- Be able to take proactive steps to prevent data breaches
- Demonstrate their new security knowledge by lowering your security risks
Lower business risk
The most common attack vector is social engineering, with threats such as phishing, identity theft and ransomware typically starting with a malicious email or phone call.
By making all staff in your organisation aware of the everyday dangers, your organisation can easily guard against these devious and persistent cyber threats.
Get a quote today
Make security second nature in your organisation with Bulletproof’s engaging cyber security awareness training courses.
ISO 27001 and 9001 certified
Tigerscheme qualified testers
PCI DSS v3.2 Level 1
24/7 on-site Security