Choose Bulletproof to get your business back on track with minimum disruption to your business operations.
Our experienced incident responders help with ransomware, data breaches and other types of cyber incidents.
Bulletproof’s incident response support is available round-the-clock, because hackers never take a day off.
Customise your incident response plans to create a best-fit recovery package that delivers maximum value.
Quickly recover from cyber security incidents
When dealing with a cyber incident, quick and effective action is vital. Bulletproof’s cyber incident response team will help you minimise the impact of a cyber attack and get your business back on track.
Cyber incidents come from a variety of sources, so Bulletproof’s experienced security responders are always up-to-date with the latest threat intelligence, meaning we can identify threat actors and compromised vectors, and swiftly apply full remediation.
Learn more about our cyber incident response service
How does it work?
Bulletproof cyber incident response is in three distinct stages to help you recover from ransomware attacks, data breaches and other cyber incidents in the quickest time:
- PREPARE - Work together to perform risk and impact assessments, define the Cyber Security Incident Response (CSIR) framework, agree commercials and perform a security audit.
- RESPOND - Bulletproof is on-hand for 24/7 response, including incident classification, triage, containment, eradication and business recovery.
- SUPPORT - After-action support includes reporting and ensuring lessons learnt are recorded and fed back into the CSIR framework. Bulletproof also offers supporting services, such as complex digital forensics and trend analysis.
Bulletproof’s expert cyber incident response teams will help you recover from all kinds of cyber attack and security breaches, including ransomware, rogue employees and more.
- Hackers never take a day off, so our incident response team are available round-the-clock
- Restore services with minimal disruption to your business operations
- Support post-incident, with recommendations and a detailed report
- Professional incident response in-line with CREST, NIST, and ISO 27035 standards
Bulletproof’s cyber incident response service operates on a retainer model to give you the best possible response time. By pre-agreeing the commercials and contract terms, we can begin professional security incident response practices from the first moment you get in touch. This means there’s no need to negotiate terms and conditions or consider costs in the middle of a crisis.
Plus, thanks to our on-boarding security audit, we’ll already know the details of your infrastructure, hold contact details of key stakeholders, and have an approved response plan in-place ready to go.
Get a quote today
Secure your future by acting today. Get a quote for Bulletproof’s trusted cyber incident response.
Frequently asked questions
How quickly can you start helping?
How can you help so quickly?
Thanks to the on-boarding security audit and pre-defined incident response plans, Bulletproof incident response teams will already be a step ahead. This means we can start remediation from the first time you get in touch.
Is retainer-based incident response worth it?
With a retainer-based incident response service, your first call starts the incident response process – meaning no need to find an available supplier, negotiate T&Cs, and scramble to authorise order forms in the middle of a crisis. Thanks to our on-boarding audit, we’ll have a customised incident response plan ready and waiting.
Can I get on-site support in the case of an incident?
Bulletproof offers several packages to ensure your organisation gets a cost-effective incident response service. On-suite support is included in some tiers but is an optional extra in others. Get in touch with our friendly sales team who can help you find the package that’s right for you.
Our experts are the ones to trust when it comes to your cyber security
ISO 27001 and 9001 certified
Tigerscheme qualified testers
PCI DSS v3.2 Level 1
24/7 on-site Security