Data Protection & the GDPR
The GDPR is a legal requirement for any business collecting or processing the personal data of EU residents. It is the toughest privacy and security law to be implemented, and as such, can cause confusion with its detailed Articles. This data protection and the GDPR white paper explains the requirements in simple terms to help businesses of all sizes understand their responsibilities. The report contains:
- A high-level overview of the GDPR
- A summary of responsibilities
- The technology and management requirements
- 10 steps to GDPR compliance
- An introduction to the Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Data breaches can lead to hefty fines and reputational damage. Know your responsibilities, stay informed and maintain compliance.
Trusted cyber security & compliance services from a certified provider
Get a quote today
If you are interested in our services, get a free, no obligation quote today by filling out the form below.