Specialist compliance management for your school through cost-effective packages with a tailored approach.
Our team is made up of certified DPOs and GDPR practitioners experienced in working with educational settings.
Expert advice on the use of child data and parental consents for peace of mind internally and for the parents of pupils.
Our DPO service includes GDPR awareness training for all staff members via our training portal.
Data Protection Experts for your School
Public authority schools, colleges, universities, and childcare provisions are legally required to appoint a Data Protection Officer (DPO). To manage GDPR compliance successfully, it is important to select a DPO option that is suited to the individual requirements and budget of your organisation, whilst also adhering to the regulation requirements.
Our DPOs are certified GDPR practitioners and data privacy experts. With experience working alongside educational institutions for their data protection and cyber security requirements, we are well versed at guiding schools through their compliance journey.
Why choose our DPO for schools service?
- GDPR awareness training for all staff members via our training portal
- Liaison with the supervisory authorities and data subjects on your behalf
- Advice on the use of children’s personal data and parental consents
- Full data breach support for correct and swift remediation
- Support with third-party suppliers’ contracts to cover data protection
- Advice on the use of pupil photography and permissions
- Documentation advice and review for your policies and procedures
- Support with Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs)
- Risk assessment guidance
- Advice on data flow mapping activities
- Guidance on implementing a compliance culture
- Dedicated compliance portal for documentation storage
Note: A GDPR Gap analysis is required for medium and large schools before the DPO service can commence. This is offered at a discounted rate for educational establishments.
*Notification service coming soon. Please speak to your Bulletproof account manager for more information.
Additional support for your DPO
Our data privacy advisor package is ideally suited for those with an internally appointed DPO but need a little extra support and guidance. Our certified GDPR practitioners can assist with advice on data breaches, data subject access requests and any other aspect of the Regulation.
Providing up to two-hours of remote support each month, this package gives you the reassurance of expert advice when you need it most. Get started from £295 per month. Get in touch via the contact form below.
Get a quote today
Let our team of qualified, experienced DPOs manage your data protection obligations
ISO 27001 and 9001 certified
Tigerscheme qualified testers
PCI DSS v3.2 Level 1
24/7 on-site Security